Friday, August 1, 2014

Essay: 11 How I study English

Usually, I study English how to solve problem of text. There are many words that I don't know. So I have to increase my vocabulary. According to increase my vocabulary, I'm able to progress my English skill. And, I often listen to tunes of foreigner. I hardly listen it before. But, I came to listen to it since I entered in this university. I will try to read newspaper of English from now on.

However I don't take English newspaper, so I go to KGU's library and I  read a lot of various English newspaper. If there are words that I don't know, I will use my dictionary. Also I don't have electronic dictionary. I like nomal dictionary, but I want to electronic dictionary. I will buy in this summer by save money. I'm looking forward to it.

[138 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment