Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BR 3-01:Charlie and the chocolate factory


quote (p. ##)

This story is so famous because became movie. Actually, I never seen this movie, so I didn't know the content of story. The main character is Charlie Bucket. He was living with his parents and his grandparents. Them live is so simplicity. He thought that he want to eat chocolate some days. Chocolate factory is near him house, and the chocolate factory is known to many people. The factory is so big and so popular.

One day, he enter into the chocolate factory. I was so exciting, because nobody enter the chocolate factory. The place is so fantasy and cute, but little fear for me. The place is magic world. Also chocolate seem to delicious and sweet. I like so chocolate. While reading this story, I want to eat sweet chocolate. I recommend this book for many people who like sweet chocolate. Surely, you can enjoy to read this story.


reference
Dahl, Rolled. (2001). Charlie and the chocolate factory. London: Penguin


149/1142


No comments:

Post a Comment