Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BR3-06:The little match Girl

One small girls sold matches under the wintry sky at night in the last day of the year when she also pushed the end of the year and approached. When matchsticks don't sell, it's scolded by a father, so you can't go home until everything is sold out. But without also glancing into a girl from busy of the end of the year, people were passing.

I lit a match in order for  and a girl also to heat themselves up even a little in the evening. A vision of a warm heater, turkey delicious food and a displayed Christmas tree as well as a flame of a match showed with each, and a vision also went off at the same time as a flame went off.

A shooting star was called off and a girl remembered that my grandmother who loved said "A shooting star was the symbol the life of someone is going to disappear into which." When I struck the next match, the grandmother's vision showed. When a flame of a match went off, the girl afraid that my grandmother disappears, too rushed and lit all matches I had. Wrap yourself up in the form of my grandmother in light light, it was rising to heaven while hugging a girl gently.
Though they seemed happy and I smiled to hold a cinder of a match, new annual morning and girlhood were dead. But no people of who knew people a girl met my grandmother by the fire of the match, and to have climbed heaven.

I felt sad about this story. Actually, I don't like sorrow story. However, if you want felt impress, you should read this book.



Reference
Hans, Christian, Andersen.(2012). The little match Girl, Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford university press.
 283/2419

No comments:

Post a Comment