Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BR3-05:Romeo & Juliet

This story is known to many people all over the world. This story was written by William Shakespeare. His story of all are so  interesting for me.

Actually, I never seen book yet. However, I can understand the content of this story, because I have seen parody of this story 8 years ago.

Main characters are Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet are enemy on each other. However they fall in love.Them love is so strict, because people who around them have disagree with them love. People who around them couldn't believe them authentic love. However, emotion which they love can't stop. They really love each other. Finally, they had died. I felt sad exactly. But, content of this story is so good for me.  

I want you read this book. I really recommend it.


Reference
Shakespeare. William, (2006), Romeo & Juliet, London. England, Usborne Publishing Ltd.
135/2136

No comments:

Post a Comment