Tuesday, May 26, 2015

essay:02 treasure

My treasure is Kimono. Actually, I have learned Japanese dance for 8 years. In japan, says nihonbuyou. When I was 6 years old, I started to learn it. Of course, I had to put on kimono by myself every week. Put on kimono by myself is so difficult and hard, so I was struggled at that time. Now, I can put on kimono by myself.

I have a lot of kimono in my home. Especially, I have many kimonos for practice. Kimonos for practice are cheaper than ones for performance, so I have a lot of it. I has 11 kimonos. Although I had learn it for 8 years, I became to dislike Japanese dance at once. Practice is so hard, and my lesson teacher is so strict for me. When I was started to learn it, I'm so young among students. So I was not good at it.

I had learn another lessons in my childhood, Japanese dance became to importance for me. According to learn it, I could know Japanese tradition, culture, and importance of practice. Actually, I had thought that Japanese dance isn't cool and modern dance is so cool. However, Japanese dance is so beautiful and awesome. I could notice it. Recently, People who isn't interested in Japanese tradition and culture are increasing. We have to interest and know about it more and more. I think that knowing about our country is so important things. We can reconfirm good point and bad point of our culture and tradition by knowing our country. Therefore I think that I had learn it was really good.

Also I have another treasure. It is comic books. I really like Japanese comic books since I was junior high school student. Especially, I like girl’s comics. Usually, I buy 3 or 4 comic books every month. The most newest comic books is otoriyoseouji. This is comics of foods. When I read it, I want to eat them and stimulate the appetite. My collection of comic are about 400 comic books. If my friends come my room, they could fun to read them.

350/673

No comments:

Post a Comment