Wednesday, May 27, 2015

essay:03 My hometown

My hometown is Yatsushiro. Yatsushiro is located south of Kumamoto. I have lived for 20 years there, and I really like my hometown. Yatsushiro has a lot of good points such as food, agriculture, and a fireworks festival.page1image26260 page1image26344
First, the food is so fresh and tasty. Especially, I like tomatoes. Tomatoes from Yatsushiro is known to many people and they are popular in Japan. Also the production of vegetables is flourishing. Potatoes, cabbage, and onions are tasty. People who live in Yatsushiro always can eat fresh and tasty vegetables and we can eat fresh seafood because it is near the sea. There is oyster house near my house, and it is so popular in my hometown.
Second, agriculture is also thriving. Igusa is the main agricultural product of Yatsushiro. Igusa is a part of tatami. Tatami is the popular mats in Japan, However, there are a lot of houses which don’t have it. I’m proud of tatami of Yatsushiro, so I really like it.
Third, our fireworks festival is so good. The fireworks festival is so popular and famous in Japan. Many people visit my hometown. Every year, I am excited when we get close to the day every year. Fireworks are so awesome and interesting. Everyone can have fun to see it. I recommend you come to this festival.
There are good points, but there are bad points. One bad point is the transportation network. I think that transportation of Yatsushiro is bad. Almost all people use their car. In addition, the Yatsushiro area is so big, so a car is necessary. Roughly, there are buses. However, the number is small and it isn’t convenient. I think that we should improve the public transportation network more and more. If improve it, Yatsushiro would be a better city.
My hometown is so beautiful and full of nature. Of course, there are some bad points. But furthermore, there are many good points. I really like my hometown. page1image26428 page1image26596 page1image26680 page1image26764 page1image26932 page1image27016 page1image27184 page1image27352 page1image27436 page1image27604 page1image27688 page1image27856               323/993
page1image28024 page1image28192 page1image28276 page1image28444

No comments:

Post a Comment