Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BR3-07:Hansel and Gretel

You've saved me.(p.45)



This story is so popular all over the world. Actually, I had read this book in Japanese when I was child. I have this book written by Japanese. I remember content of story.

The poor woodcutter family lived at some places. The father with whom four people of the family is gentle with the family and the stepmother who isn't of the same blood. And I was the Gretel's four person family of elder brother Handel and my younger sister.


There was also nothing to eat poorly, and the the family was always making a stomach uncrowded.

Japan and the stepmother which are there thought.Though only a married couple didn't have enough anything to eat, there even were children.Living doesn't become easy at all.And I thought a stepmother deserted children.

A stepmother spoke to a woodcutter about the thing the evening.

He opposed and wound, but a woodcutter can't win the strong tone of the stepmother. He determined to desert children finally.But a stepmother doesn't give up by such thing, it's children once again on a different day.
She say that she go to pick firewood up, take it out in a forest and make it left.
 Handel can't pick a white and light stone up this time because the moon didn't rise in the evening.
Not a stone, but bread waste had been dropped on while traveling, so eaten by a little bird and don't understand the way home. They have lost them way.

While they wandering a forest, Handel and Gretel arrives at a house made from a snack.When two people who made a stomach become available are eating a house of a snack.The old woman who seems good-natured has appeared.


And when Handel was nearly eaten increasingly.The moment put in a kitchen range approached, but

the one of the heat setting by which Gretel who could command a heat setting adjustment is a kitchen range. And the treasure which was helpful to Handel and was in the witch's room.
When I have it and run away by my elder brother younger sister, and goes home safely while wandering.

This story is so interesting and thrilling for me. I recommend this book.




Reference
Katie Daynes. Hansel and Gretel. (2005). New York, America. Usborne Publishing Ltd. 
352/2771

No comments:

Post a Comment