Wednesday, June 10, 2015

About Fashion

I like fashion.  I like to go shopping in holidays.  Commonly, I go shopping alone, so I don't like to go shopping with my friends.  Also, I like to go window shopping alone. Sometimes, I go out in Kumamoto town. So I can find the new shop which I had never known. My favorite brand is everyday by collex.  Everyday bay collex is brand of Northern Europe. I like Northern Europe.  Especially, I like moomin. Northern Europe brand is so colorful and cute.  So I want to gather a lot of goods of Northern Europe. For example, socks, clothes, and shoes. But this brand is so expensive for me. So I will save money to work part-time job. I want to buy a lot of clothes of this brand.  Also I like MHL.  MHL is simple British brand. This brand is so expensive for me. Recently, I had bought new T-shirts of this brand. It was 6000 yen. I felt expensive , I will wear many times in this summer vacation.

My fashion type is simple. I don't like vivid color, I like monotone. Usually, I often wear monotone clothes.  Also I like fashion magazines. For example, FUDGE, SEDA, mer, and mini. Especially, I like FUDGE. FUDGE is very fashionable and very simple. I often learn to how to coordinate. 

Last, I often use net shopping since I was 18 years old. Especially, I often use zozotown and select square. I like net shopping , because I don't have to move in my home. It is so convenience and useful. I recommend it. 

                                       263/4592

No comments:

Post a Comment