Wednesday, June 17, 2015

essay 04: My self introduction 2035

It is 2035, and I'm 40 years old. My job is  civil servant. Also I living in Tokyo after graduating from KGU.

I introduce my family. I got married when I was 26 years old with a man. The man is my senior who is one year older than me and from my work place. His name is Kaito, and he is such an industrious worker. I have two daughters. Older daughter is Lisa and 14 years old. Younger daughter is Sara and 12 years old. I living with my family happily.

My husband is so kind, so my daughters love their father. On the holiday, he often takes us to various places such as parks, shopping malls, and Disney land. My family likes to go out, and all get along. Also my husband always help me. If I is taken sick, he would did housework. I proud of him.

My daughters is so cute. Lisa is so clever, but she is a little cold. She likes to study math, and her dream is to be scholar and an academic. Compared with Lisa, Sara isn't clever but she is good at playing the piano. She has learned piano since 4 years old, so she has studied it for 8 years.

Now, my hobby is cooking. I fix lunchbox for my daughters and husband everyday. Actually, I didn't like to cooking before. However, I became to like cooking since I got married with husband. Especially, I'm good at rice with hashed meat. My family always said that it is so tasty. I want to go to cooking school someday.

In this summer, we will go to Thailand. Actually, my old friend at KGU living in Thailand. I will go to see her with my family. Although I promised to see her again when she go back to Thailand, I couldn't keep my promise. So I'm looking forward to visit Thailand.
315/5440

No comments:

Post a Comment