Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My close friend

My close friend is Aki. She goes to Kumamoto University. She majors in engineering.We had gone to Yatsushiro high school. And, we belonged to brass band club. Moreover, we played same instruments.The instrument is bass clarinet. We had played the bass clarinet since when we were junior high school student. She was good at playing the bass clarinet. She was rival with me. But, we were very close with her. 

Also she is very funny and kind. I can relax with her. I look up to her because she is hard worker. She is so clever and serious. I have to do my best about study and part-time job. In last spring vacation, we went to Osaka and Kyoto together. We had a very good time there.We ate okonomiyaki and takoyaki. There was very cheap and delicious. Also we went to USJ. I last summer, The Wizerding World of Harry Potter is opened there. So I want to go there with her again. I'm looking forward to go travel.

169/5609


No comments:

Post a Comment