Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Movie

My favorite movies is Holiday. Holiday is foreign movies. Holiday is love story. Commonly, I don't watch movies of love stories. But, I like it. This movies made me happy and calmly. Also I like horror movies.  My recommend horror movies is Shutter. These days, I hardly watch movies, so I am busy to study English and do my homework. Recently, I had watched  horror movies. This movie's title is MAMA. I want to watch it before, I was so pleasure. The story is including suspense factor. Last seen is so sad ending. I don't like bad and sorrow ending, because I became to feel sorrow. Then I watch foreign movies, I can learn English. I have to watch many movies more and more.

On the other hand, I like Japanese movies. Usually, I often watch foreign movies. But I am interested in Japanese movies. Especially, my favorite Japanese movies is imaainiyukimasu . When I was 11 years old, I watched it at first time. I was impressed by watching this movie. Although I was so young child, I can understand content of this story. I like this movie,so I watched again and again. Finally, my mother gave me this movie's DVD. This is my treasure.

Also I watch movie or DVD once a month. I had watched them once a week since I was junior high school student. Moreover, I usually go to TSUTAYA, I looking for new movies etc... To watch movies, I can know various things, 
I become to sensible. Although I don't have enough time, I will try watch various movies in my free time.

                                                 262/4862

No comments:

Post a Comment