Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hobby:01

My hobbies is listening  to music and reading comic books. First ,I will write about listening to music.These days, I often listening to tunes of Bruno Mars and Beatles. I can learn English by listening to foreign music. Especially, I don't like to pronounce of English, so I want to learn pronounce of English. This way is so easy, I can try to it while I enjoying it. When I was junior high school student, I belonged to brass band club for six years. So I sometimes listening to classic music and symphonic band music. I quited brass band and instrument when I was graduate from high school. But I can reminds of my high school days. Music is so wonderful and makes me happy, sorrow, calm, and various things.

Second, my hobby is reading comic books. I often read various comic books. I spend time to reading comic books hour every day. Also I have a lot of comic books. This number is 500 books. There are so many comic books in my room. But my room is so narrow, so I can't take place which put on comics. Basically, I often read girl's comic books. Most of girl's comic books is  love story. When I reading it, I can feel palpitation. Recently, girl's comic is so popular  all over the world. Also I like boy's comic books. For example, tokyogool , singekinokyojin, and onepieace. Japanese comic books is so popular all over the world, I am proud of Japanese comic books .

                                                 254/4331 

No comments:

Post a Comment