Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hobby:02

There are some hobbies of mine. I has three hobbies.


First, I like to read comic books. I became like it when I was fourteen years old. So my old sister had borrowed to me. I hardly read girl's comic before, but I read kind of various comic books. My most favorite comic book isamakutenigai. The title's mean is sweet and bitter. This story is cooking story. I thought that I want to try cooking. Also, I am interested in comic books of horror. I will search it in TSUTAYA. Many comic books made me happy and grow up to me.

Second, I like to cooking in these days because I work part-time-job in hottomotto. I didn't cook cuisine before, but I became to cook various food. My favorite product of hottomotto is chicken nanban.  So I want to cook it, I practiced to cook it and research recipe at cook pad. Cook pad is very very very useful. I could cook it and taste is so delicious. I want to cook better.

Third, I like to watch DVD. Especially, I like foreign movies. My favorite movie is Holiday. This movie is love story. It makes me calm. Also I like Jude Low. He is very cool. I hardly watch DVD in these days, I want to watch DVD tomorrow. And, I am interested in Frozen. Frozen is  original title. The Japanese title is Ana and queen of snow. I will go theater with my old sister. I want to watch  foreign movies to promote my English skill.

I want to try various things.

                                                          263/5125

No comments:

Post a Comment