Wednesday, June 24, 2015

BR3-13: HAMLET

"To be or not to be, that is question."(p.34)
This story is known to as book of Shakespeare.  And this story is tragic story. Although I know this book , I don't read it .But I was interested in this book and Shakespeare.

Hamlet is son of one king. I sure that Hamlet become to king. However, his father has died, his young brother became to king. I was shocked. Hamlet seem to feel sorrow. Moreover, his young brother has married with their actual mother. I don't think that such incident is happened. Hamlet was betrayed by his family. This tragic story made me feel sad.

We can know human love and hatred from this book. If you want to feel sorrow, I recommend it. But you don't want to feel sorrow, you should not to read it. This is because you maybe don't feel like doing anything.

Reference
 Stowell, Louie.(2009) HAMLET. London. Usborne Publishing Ltd.


138/6146


No comments:

Post a Comment