Wednesday, July 1, 2015

About book

My favorite book is initiation love. This book's author is Kurumi Inui. These days, I just finished to read this book. I had thought normal love story when I bought this book in book store. Originally, I like love story so much, so I often buy novel of love story. However, it is entirely different. I was very surprised because I thought that this novel is so normal love story at first.  When I read to the second and first, impressions are totally different. I was entirely fooled. Especially, last two lines are so surprising for me. For an instant, I couldn't understand mean of last two lines. When I could understand real mean, I became to read again. I want to say about content of initiation love, but I don't write it. Everyone sure can't enjoy to read this book if you had known the content of this novel before you read. So I don't write the content on my blog.  I want you read this book. I think that you sure surprise about a wellturned phrase or an ingenious device. I really recommend it. 

                                                 180/6573

No comments:

Post a Comment