Wednesday, July 22, 2015

About pet

I don't have pet now. I had pet three years ago. My pet is golden retriever and name is Nara. Nara is very cute. I always stay with Nara. But she had died, so I very very very sad and cried. At that time, I don't want to have pet, because I will feel sarrow that my pet died. However, I want to have pet . I like dog. Also I like big dog better than small dog. Recently, small dog is popular. But I like big dog, because I can be calm down. 

Also I like animal. So I like to go zoo and aquarium. I had never seen panda, so I want to see panda in this summer vacation. I will go to Tokyo in this summer vacation, I will planning to go ueno zoo. Ueno zoo is so popular zoo in Japan. Moreover, ueno zoo is popular by panda. Panda is so rare animal in Japan. Also, I want to go enoshima aquarium.  
                                                 168/9707

No comments:

Post a Comment