Wednesday, July 8, 2015

essay 05: Best or Worst day in my life

My best day is coming-of-age ceremony. This ceremony was wonderful for me. There are many  good point of this traditional ceremony. First, the furisode is beautiful. The furisode is a Japanese traditional costume of women, but they are so expensive. I didn't buy it, so I borrowed one from my cousin. My cousin is 28 years old, she bought it. So I don't have to buy new furisode. According to wearing a traditional costume, we once again feel goodness of Japanese.
Second, we can meet many old friends by participating in this ceremony. This ceremony are held in the local area, so usually many old friends participate. The right picture is a group photo of my high school's brass band club. Many members live outside the prefecture, we rarely can't meet each other. Also this photo spot is Yatsushiro shrine. Actually, we had taken pictures three years ago at this spot. This spot is a memorable place for us. I was pleasure to take a this picture in this spot, so my best day is my coming-of -age ceremony.

Next, the worst day in my life is National Center Test for University Admissions. I took the test about two years ago. I liked the subject of Japanese language including Chinese classical literature and modern novels. Actually, I wanted to go to department of education at that time. Although I wanted to be a Japanese teacher, I failed this examination. I was so shocked and had a good cry. I had thought that I might pass this test, so I got deeply depressed. However, this incident is very important for me. Because I  failed the test, I can find new dream. Also I could make many friends at KGU. The worst day in my life  is one day, but that day is also a new turning point of my life. I was glad to meet various people at KGU.

319/7500



No comments:

Post a Comment