Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My high school memory

My favorite high school memory is ensemble of brass contest. I belonged to brass band club for six years in junior high school and high school. Also I played the bass clarinet for 6 years. Bass clarinet is low tone instrument of clarinet. It is not  known to many people who not interested in music. I often practice my instrument with my clarinet's player.

In my second grade of high school, I decided to take part in ensemble contest with same part friends. Actually, I had taken part in this contest at once.However, I didn't take gold medal. So I was very shocked. Therefore, I practiced hard tune of the contest every day. The tune title is clarinet 5. This tune has 5 part. For example, 1st clarinet, 2nd clarinet, 3rd clarinet, alto clarinet, and bass clarinet. Finally, contest day came. We were so nervous. But we could  play good performance at that time. As a result, we could take gold medal. We were so surprised and shed tears for pleasure. When I remains the contest, I always feel passion of the time.
                                                 184/8806

No comments:

Post a Comment