Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My longing land

I want to go to Thailand someday because my friend of Thai guides me to Thailand. My friend is exchange student at KGU. I met to her first  in last summer. I didn't  have friend of foreigner. In addition, I didn't know about Thailand. But I could know various things. For example, language, food, climate, and religion. My favorite words of Thailand is อร่อย. This  mean of อร่อย is delicious. 

Also I want to go to The Ayutthaya ruins. There are many of temple and ancient city. So I want to see them. And I want to eat Thai food. 

I planning to trip to thailand now, but I don't have passport. I have to take my passport. I think that save money to trip there, and I take passport soon.

I looking forward to go there. 
                                                 140/9539

No comments:

Post a Comment