Wednesday, July 22, 2015

University life

I usually spend time reading novels and doing my homework. I like to read books, so I often go to this library. This university library is awesome! I can use various material easily. Also I often utilize DVD corner. These days, I was watched movies with my friends of exchange student. This friends come from Thailand. I meet to her every week. She is 21 years old, but I don't feel that she is my elder. I want to go various place until she get home for Thailand. She will get home at september. I will think that I cry when she will get home. I will enjoy to spend time with her.

Also I like to spend time to go shopping after school alone. I don't like to go shopping with my friends, so I can't enjoy shopping. I want to go place that I like. My favorite brand is MHL. MHL is Margaret Howell. This brand is little expensive, but I bought bag of this brand these days. Also I bought blue cort. It is so expensive for me. Now, I want to new wallet. I looking for it. 

I want enjoy my university life more. And I study English more and more.
                                                 204/9911

No comments:

Post a Comment