Wednesday, July 1, 2015

favorite TV show

My favorite TV show is "Why did you come to Japan". This program is variety about foreign people. Program element is almost interview to foreign people in Narita airport. Program staff is waiting for them, and ask them "Why did you come to Japan?" Always they ask this question. Then, they ask that can I follow you? This program give me how to find about Japan of foreign people. There are a lot of things that I didn't know. I always can learn about many things about foreign culture and how to thinking. For example, good point and bad point of Japan. I can know about various aspect of Japan.

Currently,  TV show about foreign people is so popular in Japan. If you never been to go abroad, you can know many things about culture or sightseeing etc. Of course, I really like Japanese comedy, but I like the best TV show such as "Why did you come to Japan?". I recommend this TV show to many people.

                                               168/7001

No comments:

Post a Comment