Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Favorite food

My favorite dish is eel. Especially, I like Kabayaki of eel. But it is so expensive for me. So I eat it once a year. My favorite restaurant is specialty store of eel in Kawashiri. The restaurant is UnaginoTokunaga. This shop always crowed, so I have to wait to eat unajyu about thirty minutes. This shop is so popular in Kumamoto. Although there are some people don't like eel, I think that it is so pity for them. When I was a elementary school student, there is select provide with meals in my elementary school twice a year. Students can choice main menu among gyudon and unadon.  always choice unadon.

Also I like sukiyaki. This taste is very good. I like sugary taste, and love Japanese food. Actually, I had eaten sukiyaki yesterday. My mother's sukiyaki is the best for me. Basically, I like strong favor and taste. But strong flavor and taste is bad for my health and get weigh. I want to eat food that I like, but I try to eat various foods.

176/7858









No comments:

Post a Comment