Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My older sister

My sister is 21 years old. Recently, she quited her job. Her job is reception of eye hospital. She worked there for two years, and she saved 2000000 yen. Honestly, I was sad when I hered it. But I want to support her bacause I want you to dream come true. Her dream is to become a voice actor. Yesterday, she passed an examination for employment in Tokyo. While working there, she seemes to study harder of voice actor.

Also she likes singing animation song. So she sung it in midnight, I hardly sleep and very tired. But I can sleep enough from now on. So  I am very happy.

My sister living in Tokyo now. I will go to Tokyo in this summer vacation. So I don't have to bear the enpenses of hotel, I'm very happy. Also her new house is near disneyland. I want to go there soon. I looking forward to coming this summer vacation.
                                                 158/9399

No comments:

Post a Comment