Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Favorite season

My favorite season is winter. Originally, I really don't like hot season, so I don't like summer. There are many reason which I like winter the best. 
First, I like winter's fashion. I become to want to put on long boots. It is so cute and so warm. I will buy it this winter. Also I like knits. It is so warm and cute. Anyway, I prefer winter's fashion to summer's fashion. 
Second, I like winter's food the best among all season. For example, sukiyaki, mizutaki, and kimychi nabe. They are all nabe. I like nabe, because we can enjoy eat with everyone. They makes our body warm. Winter is so cold, but I think that it is attraction. Snow is so beautiful for me. Kumamoto is warm place compared with other prefecture, so to see snow is very rare for me. However, it snow in Aso. I become want to go there, winter coming. I should you go there in winter.   For this reason, I like winter the best among all season.
                                               175/8981

No comments:

Post a Comment