Monday, July 20, 2015

About drink

My favorite drink is tea. Especially, I want to drink it in winter. I also like real tea and casual tea. Usually, I often buy tea in convenience store and supermarket. For example, afternoon tea of KIRIN beverage or koutyakaden. Afternoon tea has some flavor, so we can enjoy to drink various taste.Koutyakaden is milk tea. I like the best it among casual milk tea. This taste is so good! Maybe, I drink once a week. 

On the other hand, I really like morozoff. Morozoff is famous tea room from Koube. Pudding is known to many people in this shop. It is so delicious, but I like milk tea the best in morozoff. Also, there is morozoff in Thuruya, so I often go to drink milk tea. The milk tea make from goat's milk. The milk is so rich taste. I l really like tea, but I don't make tea in my home. So I want to try to make tea by myself in my home. Also I want to drink tea of various taste. 
                                                 176/8622

No comments:

Post a Comment