Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sports

I belonged to badminton club when I was elementary school student. I don't good at it, but I like to play badminton! However, I hardly play sports without it. Also I like to running. I became to second champion among girls in elementary school. These days, I running with my young sister at evening. I got weight since I enter this university, so I have to lose weight. I don't grow taller since I was junior high school student, but I increased only weight. I  was very shocked, so I decided that I sure lose weight until this summer.

I often running with my young sister, and we usually go to park of near my house. We always playing with the jump rope there. I like to playing this sports, so I felt hard and lose weight. I want to lose weight, so I more harder.

146/8004

No comments:

Post a Comment