Wednesday, July 8, 2015

summer vacation plan

I will go to Hakone hot spring in this summer with my boyfriend. I really like hot spring, and I sometimes go to Aso. Aso is awesome spot of Kumamoto. Especially, I like Kurokawa hot spring. I have been to there in this winter, and the hot spring and ryokan is so good. I was so satisfied. However, I thought that I want to go various spot. Hakone hot spring is so famous area in the world, so we decided to go there.

I have already reserved rooms at ryokan. The ryokan is yamanochyaya. The right picture is the ryokan. The room which I reserved have open air bath. Also food seems to tasty. I'm looking forward to visit there.

Also I want to eat various food including Onsen-manjyu and ice cream. And there are many art gallery in Hakone, so I want to go there.

Although I will stay in Tokyo for 6 days, I have to decide plan of this travel. These days, I bought guide book of Hakone, so I will research good spot of Hakone and Tokyo.

182/7682

No comments:

Post a Comment