Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Holiday

The other day, I went to Aso with my friends. Friends are Kaori, Akino, and Emma. Emma is 20 years old and exchange students from Australia. Kaori had been to study abroad by this February, so Kaori and Emma is friends. I let me introduced Emma from Kaori.

I really like Aso, so I wanted to go there with my friends. Also I want her know about goodness of Aso. We have proposed to Emma to try the tourism Aso. Emma really like Aso,too.

In the beginning of the day, we went to daikannbo. Daikannbo is the famous spot of Kumamoto. Many foreign tourists often visit there. When we went to there, many Chinese tourists visited. There are some souvenir shop and street stalls, so we could enjoy to sightseeing. In addition, Aso is so famous for jersey milk, so we ate jersey milk soft cream. It is so tasty.

After sightseeing of daikanbo, we enjoyed driving in Aso. Scenery is so beautiful, and we took picture of scenery. Emma was
so pleased, I was relieved.

After that, we went to see shibainu. This spot is so famous for university students. There are a lot of the dogs, and visitor can playing and walking. We could taking a walk, and the small dog is so cute. This picture is the view. The dog's name is umi. I became to want shibainu. 

Aso is really good sightseeing spot, so I
want to go again.
                                                 238/8446

No comments:

Post a Comment