Wednesday, July 1, 2015

These days

The other day, I took part in one lecture in international exchange hall. The event held by my friends. He go to Kumamoto prefectual university and we gone to same high school. We belonged to same class in grade 1. I was invited from him for this event. I could listen various lecture in this event. For example, overseas travel, abroad, and working holiday. There are some booth. Especially, I was interested in overseas travel among this lecture. I could listening that man travel across alone the continent of America. He talked that he has been to America at first when he was 19 years old. I was surprised at this talk. Also I have never been to foreign countries, so I want to go abroad soon. So I need improve my English skill more and more. Also there are many things that I didn't know before. Although, I didn't know working holiday, foreign's guest house, and overseas travel. I was interested in  such as this event. Also I make many friends. In fact, I am very bad to talk to person who first meeting. However, I could talk to various people in this event. I was very pleasure. The participant of this event is photographer, teacher, high school student, university student, and member of society. Usually, I couldn't meet many people such as this thing. I was appreciate for my friend who invite for me in this event. I will study English more. And I have to gather information of overseas. I want to join to various event again.

                                                 260/6833

No comments:

Post a Comment