Wednesday, July 1, 2015

About lessons

I learned many things before. For example, calligraphy, swimming, badminton club, piano, and Japanese dancing. Especially, I like Japanese dancing. I had learned it for eight years. I started it when I was 6 years old. Japanese dancing is known as traditional culture. But I didn't like it at first, because my teacher of Japanese dance was very strict and terrible. I had learned it every week, so I became to wear kimono by myself. To wear kimono is awesome as Japanese. These days, young people who can't wear kimono or Yucatan by myself increasing. I thought very well that I could learn it for eight years. Also I like calligraphy. I learned it for seven years, and I started it since I was 6 years old. These days, I often use computer to write letters or doing homework. To write politely is decreasing. I should handwriting more and more. Japanese calligraphy is very beautiful and fascination for me. I don't learning anything now, but I want to try new things. For example, cooking lessons, diet club, and sewing club.
180/7181

No comments:

Post a Comment